COMPREHENSIVE TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE
Comprehensive Teachers Training Course (CTTC) – education as a Pilates equipment and Mat teacher
The comprehensive teacher training course, CTTC, covers the Pilates mat work as well as the training on all main Pilates equipment. It was created by professionals for professionals. Students become acquainted with the classic repertoire, as well as with the application of up-to-date research in functional biomechanics.
- Comprehensive information about the repertoire for Pilates Mat Work and Pilates large equipment: Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Ladder Barrel, Step Barrel, Armchair, Ped A Pull and a range of small equipment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the teaching methods based on the BASI®Block System.
- Scientific studies about the human musculoskeletal system, anatomy and physiology.
- 5 workbooks as well as one study guide with over 500 pages with descriptions and analyses of the repertoire, function and application of the equipment.
An internationally recognized certificate is awarded for a successfully completed program, conditional upon the fulfillment of the following requirements.
- Attendance of all course modules
- Achieving a passing grade on the written and practical exams, including a teaching evaluation, and a written term paper
- Observation (100 hours)
- Teaching practice (200 hours)
- Self-practice (200 hours)
(The recommended number of hours complies with and exceeds international standards)
Registration and information
Mobile: +49 / 160 678 5553
Tel.: +49 / 89 8399 9469
Fax: +49 / 8141-2289812
Copenhagen Pilates Studio
Peder Skrams Gade 5, ground floor
Tel.: +45 33 11 00 88