PILATES MAT WORK TEACHER TRAINING COURSE (MTTC)
Pilates Mat Work Teacher Training Course (MTTC) – education as a Pilates Mat teacher, including small Pilates equipment.
Rael Isacowitz regards the Mat Work as the crown jewel of the Pilates method. It is the backbone of the BASI® system; without Mat Work there would be a void.
Due to its versatility, and because it does not require special equipment, Mat Work is the perfect form of Pilates to offer at fitness centers, sports associations and sports teams. The MTTC offers an in-depth education in Mat Work exercises, as well as an understanding of the application of adaptations. Because Mat Work is the cornerstone of the foundation for all Pilates work, the MTTC is also the perfect springboard to a Comprehensive Teachers Training Course (CTTC).
- Comprehensive study of the Pilates Mat Work repertoire and understanding the use of props
- Comprehensive study of teaching methods based on the BASI® Block System.
- Scientific studies on human musculoskeletal system, anatomy and physiology.
- A workbook of exercises with descriptions and analyses of the Mat Work repertoire and an accompanying study guide.
An internationally recognized certificate is awarded after the successful completion of the program, conditional upon the fulfillment of the following requirements.
- Attendance of all course modules
- Achieving a passing grade on the written and practical exams, including a teaching evaluation
- Observation (15 hours)
- Teaching practice (30 hours)
- Self-practice (60 hours of which 40 hours consist of participating in Mat Work classes led by a certified Pilates instructor)
(The recommended number of hours complies and exceeds international standards)
Registration and information
Mobile: +49 / 160 678 5553
Tel.: +49 / 89 8399 9469
Fax: +49 / 8141-2289812
Copenhagen Pilates Studio
Peder Skrams Gade 5, ground floor
Tel.: +45 33 11 00 88